Our fun team is growing! We're looking for the right candidate to continue to help us grow in the new year! Do you love fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands? Do you love to support women-run businesses? Know someone? Are you that some one?
Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume with subject line: MARKETING COORDINATOR to firstname.lastname@example.org!
READY PRETTY MARKETING COORDINATOR
Forward-thinking, fast-paced fashion company looking to hire a part-time employee with strong knowledge and interest in digital media marketing, including various social media platforms. Company is going through a growth cycle and looking to bring on a strong candidate with an interest in fashion and marketing. The candidate hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills, a creative mindset and a proactive mentality to help grow an exciting company. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in part-time work (10 hours/week) with an option to increase hours over time.
- Management of social media channels (organized posting, sharing, community management and content creation)
- Shopify website management and organization (experience preferred, but not required)
- Digital asset management
- Business development sales research
- Ongoing research and reporting
- Contribute to ongoing marketing operations including tactical execution of programs and client accounts as needed (including but not limited to media list development, e-blast coordination, research).
- Marketing experience required
- Photography and video development and editing a plus
- Digital design experience (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Canva).
- Sales background a plus
Candidates applying for this role should have a passion for women's fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands, and a strong understanding and interest in social media and marketing. The position will be for 10 hours a week with the option to work remotely. Must be able to meet in the city (West Loop neighborhood) one day per week.
Hourly Rate: $25/hour